CALL CENTER: 840 000 471
- from Monday to Saturday: from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sundays and holidays: from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The service is closed only on Christmas, New Year's Day, Easter and Assumption Day (15 August).
Paid calls minimum rate upon answer.
The service can be reached at your own expense from abroad as well, at the number 0039 0566 76224.
We are at your disposal for:
- information on schedules: public transportation in South Tyrol; railway connections in Italy, Austria, Germany and Switzerland, variations in schedules and routes.
- information on fares: tickets and fares, sales outlets; manner of purchase.
- news: timetables and connections; delays; other requests relative to the service.